You know those people who when your having a good day, they can say one thing and kill your high (i mean high on life people, im not on drugs)? Yeah thats happened to me three times in the pasy 48 hours. I mean I didnt let it faze me but it gets annoying after awhile.
Sometimes it happens because people are just having bad days themselves and just want to/cant help but bring you down with them. Those are the people I try to avoid. I mean some of my friends do that, but when they have a bad day, and I have a good day, sometimes its best just to leave them alone.
Then there are those who had no intention of blowing your high. And it might not even blow your high as much as it just sorta makes your good day flinch in pain a little, but then picks back up. Those are the ones where you can really say anything about it so you can keep your peace of mind. It sorta sucks but you just gotta keep moving with your day, ya know? Wat else can you do.
So with that, Ill try to enjoy the rest of my day. Shouldnt be to hard, but you know the things that shouldnt bother you (and the ones that you wont let bother you) are the ones that sorta kill your high the most...8 Bit RE:Generation Leader...signing off...
(END TRANSMISSION)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment