Ok so about the previous blog. I woke up this morning and realized I was wrong. It wasnt that I was being a burden, although sometimes I am, but I was relying in the wrong people. Maybe not even that. Maybe I wasnt relying on myself enough. Thats a definite possibility. I guess when bad things happen, I cant go "damn, i suck." I have to say, "damn that sucks, guess i gotta keep moving." I need to be more of an army of one than a foot soldier of many. I still should rely on my friends but I need to be able to gauge when Im relying on them too much and I need to lean on myself more. And theres nothing wrong that. I mean, I still hurt, but instead of waiting for someone to fix my wounds, I should play a more active role in the healing process, while at the same time letting my friends help. Theres a fine line between being a totally dependent on someone and being a total loner, because both of them can cause you to lose people. Some days I wish I could try to be a loner, thinking life would be easier that way. But I realize that that isnt me. No matter how much people hurt me, I love them to much. What can I say, I have a big heart. Sue me. So I guess I have to find the happy medium between dependent and loner. Its like Spider-Man and Batman. (I told you i was a nerd for them both fujiko lol) Spider-Man relys on people, while Batman needs no one. I guess if you fuse both of them you get Sonic, who sorta has both of their attributes. Sonic depends on his friends when he has to, but in the end always stands on his own two. (Lol it weird how they all my fav superheros) So I guess that whats I gotta do. Easier said than done though. But I can do it, Im strong...* Bit RE:Generation Leader...signing off...
(END TRANSMISSION)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm incredibly glad to hear everything in that =] good luck, sonic...
Fujiko<3
Post a Comment