Friday, May 29, 2009

Stupid Guy Syndrome...

This is something Im probably going to talk to Fujiko about later.

I...have stupid guy syndrome.

You know how when you have a conversation, and when you hang up, you think to yourself "What the HELL was I saying?"
Yeah that happens to guys alot. It did to me last night.
For the record, this isnt a blog about me being extremely sucky or anything. Alot of guys have this problem. Im just saying that I need to stop saying stupid things. Because I, and everyone else who has ever done this, feel awfully stupid when the conversation is over.
Which is funny because you never realize how stupid you sound until AFTER the convo.
But anyway, in order to be the better person I promised Fujiko I would be, could you please tell me when my disorder is acting up. Your help would be greatly appreciated...8 Bit RE:Generation Leader...signing off...

PS. If this blog entry didnt say it enough, I apologize and Im sorry if I came off like an ass. Forgive pls?

(END TRANSMISSION)

1 comment:

Spike said...

always forgiven =] <3
Fujiko