Thursday, May 14, 2009

Neutral Zone...(yeah like switzerland)

Im sorta in a grey area right now. I have alot to be happy about (potentially) but I have alot of things to upset about (a few of them potentially). So instead of being like "Well Im happy about this, but Im sad abou this", Im gonna keep it to myself for now. Is that a good thing? Or should you always voice whats bothereing. Ive been told that keeping things inside isnt a good thing but Ive also been told that not sayinog whats bothering allows that thing to keep bothering you. Hmm this is a conundrum. I would love to say exactly whats bothering me, but due to new realizations I have put on myself (and one promise that Ive made), I cant/wont. For now Im gonna keep it inside and let my own heart/mind deal with it for a change, and if that doesnt work, THEN Ill go to my friends. Or maybe I should go to my friends first and if that doesnt work, then deal with it myself. Lol this is becoming a confusing blog entry. Not to mention my computer is sorta acting stipud lately. I think I mightjust go blog crazy today (make multiple entries that have to deal with many topics). Just to air out a few things. I have a few ideas so I should be able to atleast do something incase my other plans fall dont happen...8 Bit RE:Generation Leader...signing off...

(END TRANSMISSION)

No comments: